NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

future of nwe

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Whilst staring down a huge loss I've gotten to a contemplative stage about Norwest.

We all seem to be either whinging that there is no new information they are giving us or complaining that they aren't informing us correctly.

Many of the posters seem to be surprised or annoyed that A2 is not going any further, when it's been posted a million and one times from Potts and frequently written in announcements that A2 is "proof-of-concept" well.
    The fact that A2 is going no further really shouldn't be a surprise, as personally I can't remember reading ever that they planned to make this A2 well commercial.

We complain that they keep giving us the same information, but it seems that we aren't actually listening to the information they are giving us.
    Or we complain they aren't giving us more information when often there is just nothing for them to say.
    (Yes their announcements have been tardy at times, but frankly they haven't been containing "good" news for a long time so I haven't been on the edge of my seat waiting for them)

They need to do all of this research to ensure any money that is raised in the future is going to be spent wisely.
    I'd rather they spent a few million and 12 months correctly gathering information than spending $20+ million and years drilling horizontal wells in the wrong places.

I'm still holding for the long term play, maybe I'm crazy.

Rant End. (Here come the downvotes)

Looking forward to hearing what the people think about the AGM and the results. Didn't quite reach the 25% we needed for a first strike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.