VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Future of volt

1. 132 Posts.
    Sentiment: Held

I have been invested in VRC/MOZ(remember?) since the early 3c and have continued to buy up to 8.5c at which I think is just under fair value for this company considering how many shares are on issue. Seems to be a lot of fingers crossed commentators on this forum and I think buy and hope holders need to realise that this is still a very speculative and fragile company, one hiccup or spanner in the works and this company could fall flat on its a**, hence why the SP still lingers a lot lower than some expect.
    Yes we have great management, international connections and a great product(I refrain from calling it world class at this stage) We have a long road and surely a bumpy one before Volt becomes a income producing entity and anything can happen between now and then 2020+ including capital raising, political and legislative changes, inconsistent/unfavourable meturalogical results and a possible GFC. Those who invest in VRC need to realise the risks and that is why large insto's have refrained from jumping in. These shares are going cheap and there is a reason for that. In saying that there is huge upside and leverage in VRC and the looming PFS could de-risk your investment somewhat. Todays announcement show that management believe the proposed product contained in JORC is in viable to be mined which is a huge positive! Plenty of positives for Volt, Enjoy the ride folks!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 24198059 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 818848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.31am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.