KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Future Offtake Partners

1. 17,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3832
    Thought I would start a thread on possible future offtake partners that Kidman may do deals with.  These are notes from my own research who some here, may find interesting.

I believe the recent presentation has largely been overlooked due to all the excitement of the court case .

I found these two slide the most interesting.

X5.PNG

Lighting..PNG

Hmm...  what does an integrated operation mean versus mine only operation ? An operation in which a rail link may be beneficial or necessity to have ?

I'll let posters chew over on that for a bit.

We know that KDR has been linked to ALB in a couple of news articles in the past. Here is one of them.  

US lithium firm runs ruler over Kidman

Some posters may also be aware of  that Talison Lithium and ALB are expanding the Greenbushes mine. Doubling it I believe. However it is Talison Lithium that is building the processing/refinery at Kwinana.  

From the last paragraph in the article dated 17th March

Biggest lithium mine doubles with Greenbushes expansion

Albemarle is understood to be planning a processing plant but whether it would be located in WA has not been finalised.

So ALB is planning a processing plant somewhere but not decision yet on where.  Something else to think on.

Finally KDR has also been rumored to have visited Santiago recently - hopefully not for the Skiing.   I don't have confirmation is that is true or not but maybe some others posters here can help me out to verify that.

So what is the common link here between these rumored companies ?  The obvious one is that there hasn't been any direct links  to any Chinese companies ? They appear to be heavily invested and busy in the Pilbara area.  

This does make me think there is a short window of opportunity here for their competitors to grab a slice of one of the worlds biggest undeveloped lithium deposits - but that's just me.

Happy to hear other thoughts as well.

Haplo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.