CUE 4.55% 10.5¢ cue energy resources limited

future oil production, page-3

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Indonesia was removed from Opec a few years ago bc they started importing more oil than exporting."

hey Takeovertarget,
    If I recall correctly, it was Indonesia that pulled out of OPEC, not the other way around...

I cant recall reading anywhere before about Indo signing off on Wortel...

This is yet another sad tale being told to us in the quarterly...
    Wortel is significant enough that we shoud have been told in a public announcement shortly after it was approved...
    you just never know with these indo authorities...
    they can pull the rug out from under you... so its great to have Wortel going into development stage, and yet another thing we can tick CUE off on...

CUE has consistantly proven up a solid performance record lately... followed through with announcements that have over reached expectations.... and yet CUE goes sideways...

The other assets in Indonesia (Jeruk) look rather insignificant when look at our other reserves, and see PNG reserves sitting there, about to jump in on PNG LNG>>>>

We have CUE mention SE Gobe GAS in contract negotiations with PNG LNG project...
    This is major as a minnow comes in on a 9 billion barrel of oil (BOE) project...
    with our permits right in there with the big boys...

This is by far the MOST SOLID thing we have going for in CUEs Future...(along with grind of fundamentals, production stage value, development etc)...

Looks like a solid quarterly report...
    I will do a decent write up on it soon...

CUE ONE of the BEST...
    After running up from the dispear of the market crash in 08, and early 09, the market is struggling to add value to the stock...
    A stock with a whole lot of downside support...
    and a whole lot of up in it...
    Thats the way I want to invest...

.^sc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $73.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $8.603K 79.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 177731 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 759708 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.