VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

I lived in Norway for 15 years, only moving back to Aus 2 years...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I lived in Norway for 15 years, only moving back to Aus 2 years ago. The reason the EV market is so dominant in Norway is that the leftist government gives huge tax reliefs and benefits to those who buy an EV and taxes heavily those who do not.
    But, opinion polls say fuel powered cars are still the preferred medium. It all comes down to the money, when its cheaper to buy EV then that's what people will do, but its only cheaper because the infrastructure is heavily HEAVILY subsidised by the tax payer. Also, Tesla launched a pilot program in Norway some years ago to provide re-charging stations for free all across the country, giving Tesla owners free re-charging nation wide for the first few years of after purchase.

If your comment about Norway where true for the reasons you believe then the same would be true for all of Europe, but that is not the case, not even close. The Norwegian EV market is the way it is is because it is a false narrative, it was Engineered to be like it is.
    If a right wing government (true right, not Scandi Right) were to gain power in Norway, and remove the reliefs and benefits for EVs currently enjoyed than the EV market would collapse. Don't forget, Norway is one of the worlds largest and richest Oil Barons, and deep down that's where their loyalty lies. Oil dollars...

If we are discussing the future of EVs, Norway is not a good example as its had an unfair advantage since day dot.

Also, I have never understood the argument, "The world needs Graphite, We have Graphite, therefor Volt will be successful". If that were the case, we would have in place meaningful offtakes, bunyu funding, roadmaps, facilities etc

Unfortunately all we are at the moment is a dog chasing its tail, an endless search for finance to keep us afloat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $18.36K 3.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13741129 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29165026 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 295598
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.