VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Its interesting reading comments and seeing how quickly the...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Its interesting reading comments and seeing how quickly the frustration sets in again for people which given the last few years is understandable. My watch list yesterday was pretty red across the board including Volt. In terms of Volt however someone has just spent a lot of time energy and money in recent weeks to become a substantial share holder no doubt on the back of some in depth review and understanding of the EV market ,Volts potential within that and the worlds future supply and demand levels. I am pretty sure they will have more information on hand than we ever will. I want this to do well obviously and have been in a while now....for me the fundamentals are the same, good resource, good resource quality and a soaring world demand for the product. and now a new investor has taken a good stake. I reckon the new substantial holder sees as well, real opportunity and they have put the money in.. Been through a few quarterly's now and seen a few CRs but I am always focused on that bigger picture hopes for Volt within that. I do also appreciate the slow burn, ups and downs, and at times perceived lack of progress are annoying!

Everyone can make there own decision to buy, sell, hold or comment as we do! There are never guarantees when you invest in emerging companies. The new investor however provides an insight to me that is more valuable than any release I have read this year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $55.20K 11.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 19777878 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 586594 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 7235177
Last updated 15.04pm 30/04/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.