VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Bunyu - The largest graphite deposit in Tanzania with only 6% of...

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Bunyu - The largest graphite deposit in Tanzania with only 6% of the lease drilled;
    Zavalievsky - (70%) stake in a producing graphite mine; Nameplate capacity 30,000tpa
    Serbia - Lithium - 3 licence applications covering 291 sq kilometres adjacent to Rio Tinto Jadar project;
    Guinea Gold - 100% interest in Konsolon, Mandiana, Kouroussa & Fadougou, permits cover 388 sq kilometres;
    ESD - Volt to be sole supplier(CPSG) of battery anode material for proposed Giga factory commencing 2025;
    Graphex - signed Letter of Intent to supply 5,000tpa for initially 10 years. Definitive Offtake agreement signed within 60 days;

Sometimes its easy to forget what Volt has in its stable. Bunyu is still the main asset but together with all of the other assets in its stable, you have to admit the Board have been earning their keep.IMO. The Chairman Asimwe Kabunga has always been only too willing to put his own money into this company, time and time again. Im sure he is not doing this because he is happy to lose his money. He knows the potential of this company only too well. Still strongly believe in what Possum has been saying and that is that just one announcement will send the share price up significantly. The domino principal, as soon as the first one falls there will be many to follow. Once we have a positive cash flow we will achieve a lot more. I have been patient for over 10 years now and in that time have accumulated 10mil shares, so yes I have confidence in this Board to produce the goods. For those of you that have become tired of waiting, and are disillusioned with the Board and their seemingly slow progress, just move onto another stock, its not the end of the world you know.
    Cheers to all Volters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.695K 2.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 20792877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 875907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 556291
Last updated 13.19pm 06/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.