VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

BHello Voltsters, I haven’t posted in a very long time because...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    BHello Voltsters, I haven’t posted in a very long time because the negative nellies just don’t see the forest for the trees, and the negative nellies were dominating too much for me, but I very occasionally have a peep on HC.

As I have mentioned before, my first ten bagger + was ESG, Eastern Star Gas, i bought ESG on the same decision making process I used on Volt.

It took just on 9 years for ESG to mature and this year is my 9th year in Volt and after such a strong performance after a massive “bloodbath” saw the bourses hammered globally (funny how many times that I have heard that over the years) Volt holds its own in very strong buying and is a worthy time for me to pop back up for a quick comment for what it’s worth.

An expert like Prashant S. Chintawar doesn’t get involved with a company like Volt without strong future potential being there to capture his interest and I think he is going to be one of the strong drivers in a lot of the short term development and growth in Volt, plus they now have a few more serious irons in the fire that are going to be valuable to us as shareholders very soon.

Number 9 is my lucky number, ESG matured in the 9th year, and I am more confident than ever this 9th year in Volt will see my long standing investment mature that I entered into based on the size, quality and position of their Bunyu deposit when it was Moz and the value was around a cent, and with such a strong developing technology for the future being the principal driver now closing in fast, I am extremely confident we will be well rewarded for our patience.

To those long term holders on here that continue battling the negative nellies all I have to say is, don’t waste your time on negativity as you would have all bought for the same reason I did, and when you base your decision on a developing company in such a strong future technology that has the resource and quality Volt has under such good management and having a backer like Mr Kabunga, that has serious monies invested, the outcome is very much in your favour.

So don’t waste your time on negativity, just focus on how your going to enjoy your long awaited pay day, rest assured your investment stars are aligning and the time is nigh for Volt

ALH.
    Last edited by alh: 15/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $557 128.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 29089873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.