VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V2, page-624

1. 5,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    spacecake,

""All of that is real Possum so why is our market cap just a bit bigger than my local window cleaners after two great announcements and loads of graphite sitting in the ground...... why?""

I will give you my thoughts and you can make up your own mind whether it sounds logical.

The market these days is all about churning and making quick profits. There were many on social media talking about pending news on the VRC front. The market jumped onto the story and bought stock. Because the volumes were increasing, it was easy to buy big licks of stock. I was watching 8 and 10 million shares being bought in an instant from some big players. When the news finally arrived those big buyers who were buying those big parcels sold out, and there was not enough support in the market to keep the share price form dropping. Once those big players had exited, the momentum had well and truly been lost. No one cared about the news any more. The focus then shifted to the share price dropping and then the talk was all about VRC having to raise more money. That created another excuse as to why one should sell their shares before it dropped further. 113 million shares traded hands on the day of the announcement. But ultimately their were more sellers than buyers, hence it closed down to 2.6c at days end. There was just too much stock being held by those who were more concerned with making a quick profit, and the buyers got over run by the sellers..

I watched a stock yesterday WA1 rise from 2 dollars to 2.90 before retreating to 1.50 by the end of the day. Over 13 million shares were bought in a single day. Why did it rise to 2.90. The answer is simple > there were more buyers then sellers to push the stock to those levels. When the buying stopped and the sellers took control it got dumped back down to 1.50.
    This morning it got dumped back down to 1.30 before it got pushed back up to 1.90. This is all hot money. It is basically a game of chance. It is not investing in a story when you hold something for a few minutes and then sell it. It's called pass the parcel. If you cannot pass it on at a higher price you get caught with it, which is what happened to many investors yesterday. Some got severely burnt yesterday.
    Check out what happened to another stock NFL yesterday and today. Same situation occurred as WA1. { Pass the Parcel }

Volt needs to get some institutional support . I have spoken about that for quite some time now. Instos will generally hold their stock and even buy more on the back of good news. In a nutshell Volt has the wrong type of investor buying into their story at this point in time. They are not concerned about the future. They are more concerned about the now. They sell and then they look for the next story to repeat the process of making quick money.

The more announcements that Volt can muster, the more likely it will get the institutions on side who will want to be involved in what Volt is trying to achieve. They will be happy to hold because they can see the inroads that Volt is making.

You may or may not agree with my comments .

But in my opinion that is where it sits right now. Trevor and his team will have to continue to forge relationships and partnerships and eventually the company will be rewarded for establishing deals with the likes of 24m. The company is on the right track and good news will follow . All it needs now is the right type of investor who is happy to actually hold their stock and not sell every time it makes a good announcement.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.988K 853.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 33416921 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4312333 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.