VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hello FrankThat analysis is from a point of view that takes all...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Hello Frank

That analysis is from a point of view that takes all of volts potential (excluding Serbia and Guinia) and believes in its fruition. We're either naive or courageous, time will tell.

The elephant in the room (volts current stock price and recent trading activity) tells its own story. The credit raise was necessary and was always going to create this kind of share price disruption. I accumulated at 0.019 and then 0.018 and then 0.017. Ive been happy with each purchase although hindsight is a pain for every investor.

To answer your question. Volt has a ridiculously bad narrative, forget everything you know about volt and imagine someone tries to convince you to invest in this:

Volt is a company who recently ran entirely out of cash but was able to credit raise to stay above water.

Volt has an asset in Ukraine.

Volt wants 40m to build a mine in Tanzania.

Volt wants to do all this inside of a financial crisis.

Personally I would laugh at that narrative. Volt will need to prove itself more than 99% of companies have to before the broader market takes a look. Most investors that have been long over the past 18 months will be trading at a loss. They will be removing risk from their portfolios. Currently Volt is an extremely risky stock, hence its low price.

But now consider the positives.

Graphite demand

Tanzania politics becoming economically driven.

War cooling.

First signs of revenue (this is probably the most important)

Deals/discussions with notable companies.

Personally I believe as soon as Volt announces sales revenue there will be a decent price movement, a price movement that will attract attention. Theres also the chance of a big announcement for Bunyu. I would prefer to see the revenue however.

If this company finds it feet and the share price reacts accordingly, those who are buying now will say the timing of each and every factor could not have been more perfect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.