VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Another great post Possum !

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    To all of those that were complaining recently about not being able to get placement stock because it was only given to soph investors can now buy at a discounted price.

Now that the opportunity presents itself, I wonder how many of those whingers are going to take advantage of the situation. The soph investors paid 1.8c for their stock. Before anyone starts talking about the options understand they haven't got them yet. That has yet to be voted on by shareholders at a time decided by management..
    The Chairman or any board members do not get a vote for what it's worth.

If you don't want them to get those options then vote against it. Rather than just talk about it, DO something about it, if you are not happy..

To those that are spending their time on a daily basis complaining about management and the share price I can only suggest for your own good health and well being sell out and move on. You will only give yourself an ulcer and become more bitter towards the world.

One final point. If I may . Stop being hypocrites. It serves no one any good.

You guys HAVE CHOSEN to continue to hold shares in a company that you are telling everyone who cares to listen, has no chance of success. And yet here you all are declaring that you hold stock. Infact you are holding onto it for dear life, as if Volt was the one and only company listed on the ASX. I'm sorry to say that is just plain DUMB.

Hopefully you can all understand that. Hopefully if you seriously think about it, you can work it out for yourself, because anyone can see that there is no logical sense in doing that, whichever way you slice it.

Trevor is not going anywhere and remains committed to bringing success to this company and it's shareholders. It's worth noting, that no one is demanding that he continue his role in this company. He is there by choice, just as you guys are as shareholders.

Think about it.

Cheers.
    Another great post Possum !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.