VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V2, page-854

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    ok poss i found a spare hour to read you’re post.“ you’re so contradicting it’s laughable “ ummm no i’m not? possum, did you see the run volt at from 1.6 to 3.2 not long ago? now did you also see all over social media a influx of posts about vrc out of nowhere? you following? ok ok so here’s what happened. A pump crew got hold of vrc, targeted it, it ran all the way up to 3c off no news what’s so ever - then some average news dropped and it shot back down. So my point here poss poss is you don’t necessary need to believe in the company or believe it has great news to see it jump in sp - does that make sense? now as for me holding my shares and investing in the first place etc etc. I’ll give you a scenario poss - say you have a couple phone conversations with a ceo of a company before you have invested and he has waffling off all these great magnificents announcements that they are coming up with and bunyu funding is so close to been offered and that the war is no concern and then russians have been standing on the border for years now and it’s not a threat to volt at all and all the other jargon i got spun by trevor matthews - what do you think you would do? trevor is a likeable guy i’ve said it all along - it was very easy to feel confident in him after a couple phone calls and emails. At the end of the day yes it was my decision but he certainly has not held up his end. as for darcy lol you think i’m a average investor? how’s this whatever you have made on the stock market i could guarantee you i’ve made more - and also your invested in the same stock as me that’s just halved in sp? so i’m not sure where that leaves you lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.