VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Thank you Possum for the reply, many of us do appreciate your...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hi Darcy,

There's been about 70 million traded in the past 5 days, not including the 9 million bought today. It certainly does look like we have buyers around this price. The overall market is currently going through a bit of a lull at the moment, but I am anticipating that we get some news before Xmas . Plenty going on behind the scenes which Trevor hinted in his last interview. This should provide plenty of scope for news to be delivered in the coming weeks..

I continue to be fascinated Darcy by posters who post this type of stuff """"but really there's no good reason to keep holding """"

I still can't understand why any shareholders would keep holding their stock believing there is no good reason to hold them. As someone once said. What the !!! I often wonder if these same people would keep going back to the same old restaurant, even when the food continues to be lousy every time they visit. I know I certainly wouldn't. I reckon most people would probably choose to eat somewhere else. But hey, who knows, maybe they are the type that would just keep going back to having more of what they are not happy with... Don't try and work it out. You'll go crazy.
    Each to their own I suppose..

darkrage,

""Do we know if Trevor is back from his travels ? ""

Trevor is back. Arrived home last weekend. Had some good meetings. All good.

Cheers.

Thank you Possum for the reply, many of us do appreciate your posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.