VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Thanks Beany for proving my point. So in giving your assessment...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I still seem to be missing something with this presentation, are we watching the same presentation where Trevor made a mistakes, corrected himself, then corrected his correction and had a little chuckle? he stutters through the presentation with no confidence in what he is even saying. I dont even think he believes what he says most the time no more.
    All you lot are carrying on like he has just solved the war.........HE GAVE A PRESENTATION!!!!! I could put my house on it that nothing will ever comer up of it and soon enough we will be back talking about Serbia lithium licence or our gold project to drift our memory of this presentation. get a clue people!
    This presentation I watched over 2 weeks ago ( along with the people that actually do basic research - wasn't hard to find!! ) and there is very good reason none of us shared it in HC - cause its worthy of NOTHING, this is seriously all it takes these days to keep the dream alive? a presentation. Give me 400k a year and I can promise you all that I will get offered to present all around the world. I can promise you of that.
    Thanks Beany for proving my point. So in giving your assessment that the company has no future what so ever, yet you continue to hold so im guessing your waiting to get out at ZERO !!! rather then cut your loses now. I find this a very interesting investment strategy lol. I do look forward to listening to you whinging and b*tching all the way down as i do find your posts quite entertaining Have a good day !!!
    Last edited by darkrage: 06/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.