VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

LOL Beany you make no sense at all !!!"Im not salty, angry, sad...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    100% agree it was my choice ( no shit ). Im not salty, angry, sad or frustrated no more, used to be - now ive removed the emotion from it and just want to make sure new investors are fully aware of the crook that runs the show here and not to believe anything he says. I have done very well in the stock market previously so was due for a bad one. All g man is what it is. And I've already said previously I consider my investment to be gone so really does not bother me at all if Trevor send this to zero and she collapses.
    Hows one mind work when they think volt is in a good position right now lol mind blowing
    LOL Beany you make no sense at all !!!
    "Im not salty, angry, sad or frustrated no more", Sounds like it too mate )

"And I've already said previously I consider my investment to be gone so really does not bother me at all if Trevor send this to zero and she collapses."

You say this and you could sell now and recover at-least some of your money yet you still choose to hold ???? Mind Blown !!!!

"so really does not bother me at all " and yet your on here everyday pretty much whingeing and bitching. LMFAO

You need to work out that no one gives a sh*t about your loss here on Hotcopper, it was never designed as a shoulder to cry on and coming on here whingeing and bitching will achieve sweet FA other than make yourself look stupid.

If your that upset about things ring the chairman and ask him to sack Trevors sorry ass, hes got far more to loss than you and im sure if things are as bad as you say they are he will jump at the chance!!

The only thing i can offer you is at-least they have 10 mill in the bank that may buy you enough time for the shareprice to rise and get you back to your start point so that you can cash out

But until then dry your eyes, put your big boy pants on and behave like an adult

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $5.285K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 20921888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 457099 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.