VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

All ive stated is that im disappointed that i dont think there...

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    All ive stated is that im disappointed that i dont think there will be an announcement this year and this could be down to a number of different things.
    it would be good to hear for sure that they have locked in a binding agreement/ funding etc, im sure we are all waiting for this confirmation. Nothing to do with you being right all wrong as all you ever do is bitch and moan and spout out your opinion and that is all it is "your opinion" nothing more. Others have their opinion which is quite different to your's and all you do is run them down and slang them off. So i have no idea where this idea of right or wrong comes from.
    Nothing wrong with optimism im sure you had some when you invested in VRC im sure most long term holders are hoping for a positive outcome nothing wrong in that.
    I find it funny that you seem to find it very important that your negative point of view is correct when you are heavily invested in VRC and for your own financial wellbeing you need a positive outcome for the future of Volt.

Like i said before spec stocks are not for everyone and you make a good case in point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 473932 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.33am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.