VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Good to see that Volt has managed to climb above the magical 100...

1. 5,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636
    Good to see that Volt has managed to climb above the magical 100 million mrkt cap. 30 million shares purchased in the first 50 minutes is a good follow on from the performance yesterday.

We are expecting some news, so to get above the 100 million mkt cap before that news is significant.

It opens the door hopefully for some insto. support. I would imagine there will be interest coming from those quarters. They usually sit back and wait for validation that things are actually happening before committing themselves . They don't mind paying extra if they are convinced that the story is right. The good thing with these guys getting involved is that they are not there for a few pips. They will generally take the longer view. As more good news follows they will generally increase their exposure to that company.

I would also be hoping to see some investors from overseas getting involved in this story.
    Given that Volt are partnering with overseas interests, having investment groups from that part of the world would make sense.

Good times for patient shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 26824097 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2540871 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.