VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-174

1. 1,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 429
    So have I been adding at these levels - 10m @$0.0105. Some of us have patience and are prepared to give the new CEO the time it takes to get things done. I think he will have a different style of operating. I like the fact he is focusing on costs, Bunyu and US downstream. Understand people's frustration BUT for those who have run businesses we know how long it takes to get a customer to sign on the dotted line. The Volt business is 10x magnified in this sense time wise, so like I said I am prepared to give Prashant time. I am sure there is a lot happening behind the scenes and I'm sure there won't be as many loose lips with the new CEO because actions will speak louder than words. There is a lot of Grant money in the US being handed out and there will be huge money on offer when the war finishes to rebuild Ukraine and VOLT is in the box seat with the only producing graphite mine in Europe with a huge resource! Throw in the graphite at Bunyu - someone will eventually want it, make no mistake!! Lets not forget Serbia Lithium and Guinea Gold with a rising gold price. These assets are still there. Our time will come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.