VRC 11.1% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

I am defiantly in the company for the long term while seeing the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I am defiantly in the company for the long term while seeing the massive upside of the Bunyu graphite project. I believe the new CEO is doing a great job behind the scenes, and I was really happy when he bought shares in the company. He definitely sees the potential of VRC.

The one massive factor for me is drilling. We currently have a 20-year mine life, and only 6% of drilling has been commenced. My perspective on it is that if we do more drilling and obtain a significantly large amount of graphite, it will gain major attraction from offtake agreements and stockholders, which will put some respect on the company.

I know we are in the wits of updating the PFS, so my theory does not look good in the short term. Just look at RNU, which has a 600m market cap and their main pitch was 'second largest graphite reserve in the world outside of Africa with a 40-year mine life'. Other companies such as Itech minerals are following the same approach as RNU. I honestly believe with the size of the Bunyu project, drilling would really push this company in a forward direction.

Nevertheless, success will come eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $800 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 30710780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.