VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

WACUDA,""s/p at multi year lows...geez we are having a sh3t...

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    WACUDA,

""s/p at multi year lows...geez we are having a sh3t run""

I don't want to state the obvious, but the market is pretty tough at the moment. Perhaps you might consider the following.

EGR was around the 60c mark 12 months ago. It is now 20.5c.

MNS was as high as 55c late March. It is now 35c.

BKT was trading at 27c in late March. It is now 13.5c

BEM was trading at 12c in March. It is now 6c.

RNU was trading at 33c in late March. It is now 21c.

These companies are all somehow connected to the graphite sector. They have all suffered the same fate as Volt in the past 12 months.
    Even if the placement was done at higher prices, I could put forward a fairly strong case that the outcome of our current share price would still
    be struggling at this point in time..

We are in a Bear Market at the moment. As I have stated on numerous occasions since late last year, the market was going to have to push through this tough period to eventually come out the other end. Nothing has transpired that I was not half expecting.

The money raised, even though at a discounted price was vitally important, and during this time one hopes that the company is making inroads with funding talks so they are ready to hit the ground running when things on the investment front begin to improve. It's an opportunity for those with spare money to pick up a few more cheapies. But if you don't have any spare cash the opportunity to just sit tight is certainly available to everyone.

Worth noting, as with any investment, you have not lost any wealth until you decide to relinquish it.

Patience is the key.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.