FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-236

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    indigo,

'''You forgot to add
    VRC was 1.2... 7 years ago
    VRC 1.2 today....
    Great analysis...""

I also DID NOT ADD that RNU was trading at 4c in Oct 2011 and 9 years later in Oct 2020 was then trading at just 1.1c . Not a great investment.

I would imagine there would have been a few frustrated RNU shareholders venting their anger similar to your good self.
    Those RNU shareholders who kept the faith eventually got rewarded in the end. May have taken a long 9 years, but they got there.

I am only mentioning RNU because I was one of those shareholders who decided NOT TO WAIT, after many long years.
    I ran out of patience. It was all taking to long.

I guess it's part of the reason why I have been willing to sit tight with VRC for so long..

Didn't want to make the same mistake again Indigo. RNU now boast a mkt cap of 545 million dollars. Not bad for a company that had a mkt cap of about 40 million a few years ago. Amazing stuff, would you not agree.

They don't even have their plant built yet. Last time I checked they were still not producing any graphite or making any money. None the less they still enjoy a 500 million plus mkt cap. Good for them.

So you can probably appreciate the upside if Volt can get it's funding organised . I am sure you can appreciate the upside potential.

I would suggest to you that is probably the reason there are so many long termers still hanging around.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $19.60K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26023646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23437210 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.