VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

indigo,'''You forgot to addVRC was 1.2... 7 years agoVRC 1.2...

1. 5,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    indigo,

'''You forgot to add
    VRC was 1.2... 7 years ago
    VRC 1.2 today....
    Great analysis...""

I also DID NOT ADD that RNU was trading at 4c in Oct 2011 and 9 years later in Oct 2020 was then trading at just 1.1c . Not a great investment.

I would imagine there would have been a few frustrated RNU shareholders venting their anger similar to your good self.
    Those RNU shareholders who kept the faith eventually got rewarded in the end. May have taken a long 9 years, but they got there.

I am only mentioning RNU because I was one of those shareholders who decided NOT TO WAIT, after many long years.
    I ran out of patience. It was all taking to long.

I guess it's part of the reason why I have been willing to sit tight with VRC for so long..

Didn't want to make the same mistake again Indigo. RNU now boast a mkt cap of 545 million dollars. Not bad for a company that had a mkt cap of about 40 million a few years ago. Amazing stuff, would you not agree.

They don't even have their plant built yet. Last time I checked they were still not producing any graphite or making any money. None the less they still enjoy a 500 million plus mkt cap. Good for them.

So you can probably appreciate the upside if Volt can get it's funding organised . I am sure you can appreciate the upside potential.

I would suggest to you that is probably the reason there are so many long termers still hanging around.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.