VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet Indigo but I am also...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet Indigo but I am also more optimistic as of late.

From the day of out last CR volts stock price began to plummet. Im not entirely sure how these 1:1 CR's work but because of the strange trading that was happening from that day forward I started to track volume. 550m shares sold in the CR. An average of 7m shares traded per day up until recently. about 3 weeks ago the constant 10am and 2pm sales stopped, or at least, slowed. We had a few days where less than 1m shares were sold.

This was interesting to me, Turns out, if you look at when the trading changed and how many shares had traded from the credit raise till then, it was about 600m

most likely a coincidence but food for thought imo.

After large amounts of selling, there is always a moment where the selling pressure starts to become outweighed by the buying pressure. If you think about it, there are only so many shareholders willing to sell at those losses. They call this moment "capitulation"

My assumption is, either that moment happened this week or, its happening very shortly. Just a hunch.

Then again Indigo, maybe you're right, maybe somethings cooking. Or maybe we're trading at 1c again tomorrow, regardless, I'm optimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.