VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Revised feasibility study, hopefully within the monthCampaign...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151

Revised feasibility study, hopefully within the month

Campaign completion, hopefully within a fortnight.

Campaign 2 around august

Finance deal for Bunyu, hopefully secured in September

Feasibility study for the BAM plant in the USA in September

Finance proposal for BAM plant early in quarter 4

Campaign 3 in quarter 4

Appears as if Prashant will do quarterly investor webinars.

Seems as though there is a bit to talk about and I’m sure all holders are itching for updates.

The grant is being used on downstream activities which indicates his confidence in volt being able to supply those BAM plants with minerals.

Zavaliesky seems to have a good production plan. Hopefully each campaign we see the average daily rate increase and also, the amount of days in production.

Headlines from Ukraine are pointing towards a counteroffensive. It took Russia yonks to take bakhmut, let’s see how long it takes Ukraine to take the equivalent back. I think this will indicate how long is left in this war.

There is a lot of money that is going to fall into the battery minerals sector in Ukraine once this war ends. Zavaliesky has been chosen as one of the places Europe will source graphite. Post war Zava is meant to be capable of producing 20,000 TPA.

Upgraded Zava is meant to produce 100,000 TPA

The financing of a 40m dollar plant In Tanzania has been overlooked by the market.

Also, In the third year, the offtake agreements require more graphite than the stage 1 plant can produce. This means it is highly likely that 2 years after stage 1 is built, stage 2 will be required.

Going off historical announcements, stage 2 will be capable of producing 170,000 TPA

All this and a 35m dollar MC

I’ve added to my parcel recently. Million dollar grants don’t just fly in for no reason.

Regardless of the quality of the financing deal being arranged for Bunyu, this MC is too low.

Hypotheses:

If volt split itself in half and had a 35m dollar MC for the Zavaliesky mine and a 35m dollar MC for Bunyu, I would still argue, those market caps are too low.

When looking at likelihoods, you can be very confident that one of these will become what volt believes it can be. Personally I think both will deliver. However, this war is unpredictable.

Tic tok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.