VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-543

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    "Trevor Mathews appointed to the position of Executive Director.
    To all of those that got on TM'S case who have thought that he was sacked from Volt because of his performance may now see that Kabunga has alot of faith in his abilities. TM also Director at RMI and yes Kabunga is the chairman there too and just injected $500K into the business.

As for the current management of Volt there has been nothing announced to date in which TM was not involved with before he left."

I saw this announcement (LIN) too GoSlow and was a little surprised. Twenty grand a month eh? Nice work if you can get it.
    There has been much discussion of TM's perceived performance or lack thereof since he left .Time for us to move on from that but your observations are indeed correct. Prashant will put his stamp on VRC well and truly when he announces Bunyu funding and we will have then well and truly left the TM era. (6 weeks and counting, Prashant!)
    Given TM's new appointment to LIN, I feel like VRC is the least favourite child in the family nowadays. I just hope that this now gives Asimwe the space and time to carry out his role of EXECUTIVE Chairman with VRC with the same sort of vigour that he has shown with LIN as Possum has made this comparison on a few occasions now. Asimwe has proven his capabilities, and he certainly cannot be criticised for his financial support , we just need 100% focus from him now to finally start delivering value to long suffering shareholders of VRC just as he has done with LIN. Prashant is an excellent CEO but there is only so much he can do. He needs the full time backing of the Chairman of the Board and so do we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.35K 2.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 28940873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3653774 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.