VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-567

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    Indigo,

I don’t care about another delay, as my time frame still has more than enough room for such "annoyances", also because I haven't been here for 9 years yet.
    And yes, I could start all over again and explain such embellishing things as the AfricaMaVal program, Volt's connection to it or various initiatives for Ukraine...blahblahblah

but that would‘nt be appropriate for the current situation,right?

As you could see from my bingo card, apart from financing, there have been more than enough other points that were subject to a deadline by the end of September and about which there is still uncertainty.

I'm also aware that you can't or shouldn't report anything until it's solid. But simply saying nothing, or simply dismissing it in a subordinate clause and thus leaving every SH in the dark, has clearly crossed a red line imo and is definitely something that needs to be addressed at the next AGM, as something like that is neither acceptable, or should continue to be tolerated.

Proper communication is not only a rightly required minimum, but also a sign of respect, since after all it is our company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.349K 1.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 28973647 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.