VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-597

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 464
    It looks like the supersite story is probably over.
    The last lead I had was on the Ford Project in MI. The guys from ESD seriously underestimated the whole thing imo. From civil resistance, political skirmishes to delivery problems with building materials, they had it all last year…
    Nevertheless, good ol’ Bob didn't seem to be idle and so he did what he does best: advise and mediate

A lot has happened in the states regarding their supply chains. Bob's network remains very impressive and is meanwhile covering a wide range of different battery chemistries and manufacturers. The original plan to concentrate some of them in one supersite now extends across the entire Battery Belt. No matter what new projects are launched in the US, Naatbatt has his fingers in the pie.
    Just like with the MPSC. Good ol‘ Bob seems to take the national security thing very seriously and Forge (Nano) Battery is just another part of that. To me, this annual symposium seems more like a status report from the invited companies than a promotional event tbh.

So if (contrary to my current expectations) there is an ESD supersite at all, then it is unlikely to happen before 2027/28

I'm sorry if I gave the wrong impression.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.304K 579.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 913966 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 20008639 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.