VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-670

1. 1,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1124
    TM is no longer a director. And my point was his cashflow management wasn't prudent and careful to preserve funds. It was poor, but I didn't use the term misappropriated - this has different connotations and ramifications making such a statement.

All one needs to do is thoroughly review quarterlies to confirm that the spending has been reduced under PC. I've posted my reviews of previous quarterlies and we saw a 30% reduction consistently.

When you say we need a board shake up, do you consider that the #1 shareholder Asimwe has consistently put hand in pocket to support CRs and owns ~15% of the company with $5m invested. That $5m would probably be down 50-60%. Does anyone here has MORE to Lose than he has? I reckon most of the folk complaining daily wouldn't even be in the T20....

I'm not aligned with you calling the end, there are multiple ways to raise funds for small cap companies whether it be CR, con-notes, loans etc. I see dozens of them raising capital every day/week. The point is PC has been trying to go down the non-dilutive path with about 3-4 grant applications to the tune of USD$130-150m. This is specifically to minimise existing SH dilution and I respect this approach. Only need a couple of those to come off and a rising graphite price environment to see a turnaround.

Furthermore, once one of the OEMs / Battery Makers / NASDAQ listed companies etc., which have been in discussions with PC over the last few months, put pen to paper and sign up for product, the market views Volt very differently. For all SH sake, lets hope that it's done sooner rather than later. The "large company" is scheduled to provide feedback on the 113 tonnes of graphite they asked for to support their additional testing in March. I'm happy to wait and see how it pans out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1392495 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 22379384 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.