VRC 0.00% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Very interesting article thanks Tassy and what gives me even...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    Very interesting article thanks Tassy and what gives me even more confidence are the comments from Asimwe regarding the short term loan as follows:

"Volt’s Executive Chairman, Asimwe Kabunga, commented: “We are pleased to obtain funding for our projects from this facility. Volt continues to make strong progress on key initiatives with its downstream activities. Our strong non-dilutive funding pipeline forms a key part of this strategy to become a graphite market leader. Volt’s intention is to repay the funds advanced under the facility by the Maturity Date.”

The above paragraph was not from Trevor Matthews, not from Prashant Chintawar but from Asimwe himself, the man who is not only our Chairman but our largest shareholder who stands not only the most to lose but the most to gain as well. One could safely assume that Asimwe knows exactly how things are progressing at the moment and with whom.

And from further down the announcement:
    "Volt intends to repay the principal on or before the Maturity Date and has no intention of utilising the Extension Terms."
    VRC did not have to make this last statement being one of conviction and to my way of thinking must be pretty damn sure of what will happen within the next four months.

Thanks Asimwe, that's good enough for me, I'll sleep well now and thanks to your comments, I'm sure a few of my fellow long term shareholders will too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.816K 728.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 20911888 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 16846475 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 350000
Last updated 11.06am 08/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.