VRC 16.7% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V3, page-7

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Thanks for creating a new thread for 2023.

I had a chat with new Volt CEO Prashant on Tuesday morning for about an hour, as I wanted to understand what he would be doing differently in his capacity as CEO to make Volt successful in 2023.It was apparent during the call, that he is RESULTS driven and EXECUTION against the plan is of the utmost importance to him. He said regaining the TRUST of shareholders is one of his highest priorities and this would be proven through delivering on his commitments. Whilst at BASF he successfully built a small team in the Battery Materials business which went from zero revenue to a multi-million dollar revenue stream. This is the type of execution we want to see at Volt.

I spoke about broken promises & missed timelines, and that I want to see development of Bunyu take a higher priority, particularly as the war in Ukraine creates uncertainty on Zavalievsky production. Also made it clear that shareholders want to see Binding Offtakes, not just LOIs or MOUs. He was receptive to this feedback and said he had a plan for 2023 which would be shared with the market. We also spoke about my concerns about cost management, and he said that he’s keeping tight control on expenditure, and that expenses would need to be approved by him personally with reasoning and justification.

I think we have an experienced CEO in the driver’s seat, a straight shooter who is hungry to succeed and focussed on delivering RESULTS for shareholders.

Cheers,
    Viking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $5.256K 994.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51314 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 15150573 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ 2317873
Last updated 13.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.