VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V4, page-145

1. 5,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3663
    An excellent article Nkat. Thanks for sharing it.

It only adds to my frustration as to why it has been so difficult for graphite companies to get the funding for such a long period of time, given the importance of the world getting more graphite to help meet the growing demand. It is easy to see why the U.S govt is now happy to throw Billions of dollars in grants to try and stimulate the activity in this sector. Better late than never they say. But it certainly has not assisted all us investors in graphite companies for years on end. The continued wait has been a constant pain in the butt. Certainly not something I ever imagined when I bought shares in a graphite stock all those years ago.

I think Eduardo Gonzalez said it all when he said the reluctance of companies to invest in non chinese had been difficult to understand. He is the CFO of Urbix which is a US graphite refiner. Hear hear, I agree with him 100% and something that many here have been posting for quite some time now. He thinks that market dynamics will lead to an eventual scramble for these products. I share his thoughts and so does the US govt obviously. Suddenly it has seen the error of it's ways and is now willing to pay the hefty price to try and fix it. Bloody stupid are the two words that come to mind..

So lets hope Eduardo is right. One gets the feeling however, that this reluctance could eventually bite them on the bum, and the world will suddenly work out that there is going to be a huge shortage of something called GRAPHITE. Something that could so easily have been avoided with a little bit of forward thinking.

Talk about not planning for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $500 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 23423646 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1571885 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.