VRC 33.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V4, page-150

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Black Dog, it is takes a big man to accept that they have been out of order and apologize. I sometimes wish management would do the same when they have made obvious mistakes, which they have. I, like many of us here are substantially in the red and are waiting for our management team to finally do what they have been saying they are going to do for many years. The thing is, management win if Volt get funding and an increase in the SP and they win if they don't. They are always on the big bucks. Sometimes, I think that is what makes them think there is no rush. But for us, there is. Depending on how exposed we all are, some have lost house deposits which is life changing and can delay or even stop a couple having kids. This can lead to family break ups and worse. No doubt there have been some severe consequences of our management failing to produce what they said they would. Perhaps if they really understood what it meant for us they would keep us more informed with the odd announcement or tweet or too. But perhaps that's too much to ask for. Blackdog, I hope you are doing well mate and just remember you are not alone pal. Come August, if we finally get what we deserve, let's all meet up and have a few pints and talk about the bad old days. Onwards and upwards my friend. Sláinte

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.