VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

The fact of the matter is that volt don’t have a budget for...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    The fact of the matter is that volt don’t have a budget for exploration or administration in Serbia, this doesn’t mean that Rio’s success shouldn’t be recognised from volt.

Volt would need to cap raise and drill or start negotiations with rio to sell if they wanted to act now.

I would prefer to see volt generate some cash from Zavaliesky or Bunyu and then drill in Serbia whilst also expanding plans on their existing projects.

Most of you have lost your patience and some of you have lost faith. We invested in graphite too early, that’s just the way this is going.

China is gobbling up projects which I believe is good, the less available for Europe and America, the better it is for volt.

I can see 3 car manufacturers that got their Graphite source organised in feb. looks like they gobbled up 3 projects. At a guess, there is probably another 20 vehicle manufacturers that are looking, I would imagine all of them will be under some sort of contract in the next 12 months. This might sound like a long time but most vehicle manufacturers have never been involved in the mineral sector. It’s a race, it’s the hottest the graphite market has ever been. the graphite price is an illusion created by China and as Nkat mentioned “graphite is selling at a premium” we just can’t see it. Benchmark minerals intelligence is working on an additional graphite price for non Chinese graphite.

All of this stuff is very positive for volt but none of it is material so it’s not worth announcing. Unfortunately we just have to wait in the dark for PC to finish negotiations and he will move as fast as whoever he’s negotiating with and the Tanzanian government, which seem to have recently become aligned.

Bunyu
    Zavaliesky
    American downstream business

any one of the three and the sentiment in these forums is going to flip like a schoolyard frenzy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $560 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1378540 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14628115 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.