VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Very nice finds by both ganginvestor and r3s0urc3 so thanks for...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1146
    Very nice finds by both ganginvestor and r3s0urc3 so thanks for posting.

The excerpt from The Citizen newspaper two days ago (8th June) reads:

"In the Tanzanian Parlaiment last Friday, (7th June)The Deputy Minister for Minerals, Dr Stephen Kiruswa said: Investors from the United States and Europe are in the final stages of negotiations. The buyers for these essential minerals crucial for the production of batteries and electric vehicle components have been found. This will enable the construction of a value-added factory to begin soon."

The most information we've received in a while and certainly very encouraging. A similar statement was issued on the Ministry for Minerals' LinkedIn page as ganginvestor posted. Now Volt would have to be keeping the Tanzanian Government informed of any progress for the Bunyu development because without their support, whether we have finance or not, the project could not go ahead. Fortunately they are very keen to see us up and running and clearly have enough information from VRC to enable them to make these sorts of public statements.

I would expect an ASX announcement of some sort in the coming days regarding this as not all VRC shareholders investors will see or hear of this information from the officials in Tanzania and the rumour mill will soon go into overdrive.
    I'm especially keen to hear more on the subject of "Investors from Europe and the United States". Are these two different groups? Are they going to take an equity position in VRC? Joint Venture partners perhaps? It appears that these "investors" are also different from the "buyers" which have been found and are now apparently in the final stages of negotiations. Execution of all these things will undoubetly turn VRC on its head.

With regard to our recent injection of funds, our Chairman emphatically stated at the time that he has no intention of utilising the extention terms of the short term loan taken out in April and that the funds advanced will be repaid by the maturity date. It's clear now why he made this statement and it was made with conviction.

On the surface it would appear that the next few months could well be transformational for our Company and many of us long term shareholders. I can hear shouts of about bloody time and rightfully so. Throw into the mix some of the four non-dlutive funding programs in the pipeline which could deliver up to $150m also within the next few months and you will see Indigo scrambling to buy more shares as all has been forgiven! Prashant is very confident of landing this funding as he has sucessfully done so in the past when involved with other businesses during his career and the U.S. Government has shown positive reaction to our applications thus far.

Me thinks that the tide is about to rapidly turn in our favour at long last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.448K 299.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 19004416 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3673634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.