VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Fivecent,"""Let's not get ahead of ourselves, they have pledged...

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    Fivecent,

"""Let's not get ahead of ourselves, they have pledged DEBATE of the project. Far from approving it!"""

Once again you have chosen to look for the negative. The independant article would appear to be written in a more positive light, rather then a negative. Clearly you are disgruntled with the current situation, but there are some long term holders who still adopt a positive attitude towards Volt. Hence the reason many continue to hold their stock.

Hopefully you will be looking back in 12 months time and wished that you had bought more when confidence was at an all time low. I do remember way back when Volt was struggling to make head way and many had expressed similar concerns, and then watched the share price rise from .05c in April
    2020 to 3.5c in Sept 2021.
    Many were posting their thoughts on the demise of this company. It managed to do a 7 bagger in 18 months. Unfortunately the lack of interest in graphite shown by the world has not helped their cause over the past few years and has made it difficult for them to get the necessary funding. But I still hold hope for the need for graphite in the future.

Lets hope history can repeat itself Fivecent. But I can assure you of this, if I did not believe that Volt still had potential, I would have sold out many moons ago.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.