VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

indigo,"" I personally recon the right management would of had...

1. 5,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3656
    indigo,

"" I personally recon the right management would of had the stuff on the ship years ago."""

You might have to wake up and smell the roses. The reality is graphite companies have struggled over the past years for a whole
    host of reasons. VRC included. For those like yourself who have failed to come to grips with this, it has been a hard lesson. What happens in the future is what is now relevant to me. We cannot change the past.
    Will we see a more positive outlook towards the graphite sector. Will graphite prices rise as many thought they would. Will the demand outstrip the supply to encourage these finance companies to lend the necessary funds to assist these graphite hopefuls. These are all questions we would all love to know the answers to. But how about we call a spade a spade.

EGR have gone from 1 dollar to 13c in the past 3 years.

BKT has gone from 28c to 5.3c in the past couple of years.

ITM has dropped from the mid 20's to 6.2c in the past 12 months.

CDT has dropped from 3.5c to .05c in the past 2 years.

I have picked out a few of these companies for the simple reason.

These companies are all graphite companies hoping to become graphite producers one day. So far they have all been unsuccessful for various reasons, as their share price reduction would indicate.
    AND believe it or not indigo, they all have different management teams trying to bring success to their shareholders. I could have added another 10 to the list, but I am hoping you get it.

Do we straight away assume that all of these management teams are incompetent in their duties..

According to you, they must be.

If only everything was black and white indigo, how easy life would be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.527K 777.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 40136368 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7321616 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.