VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL V4, page-90

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It is not the lower SP which is the killer for long termers it is the being locked into a company whilst other companies are increasing SP's in multiples. This compounds the losses. Management seem to ignore this fact as once you are locked in you are their's. It's like the charm a used car salesman gives you until he seals the deal. Then you have a problem with the car and he ignores your calls and is no longer a friend.

I am not sure PC is this type yet, I am sure TM was. I think it's time PC came out of hiding and started telling us more info on the recent Tanzania government announcements, it's time he told us how his talks are going in Serbia, it's time we had an update on IRA, its time we had an update on Alabama, it's time we had an update on Zavalievsky operations, it's time we had an update on gold. We don't need generic updates but a detailed plan for each project. I have noticed how few interviews he does, this may or may not be a good thing as some people are better salesman than others if you know what I mean.

I don't believe that a slow graphite, lithium market is a good enough reason for him to go into hibernation.

Come on PC make the first moves, get us ahead of the competition for the inevitable EV boom that's going to happen when interest rates start properly dropping. The world has shown us in the last couple weeks that it's in trouble, deadly heatwaves everywhere. The world needs what we have, let's tell the world we have got it and we are keen to do business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.527K 777.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 40136368 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7321616 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.