VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

What mystery buyer? If you're referring to the OEM Volt's...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    What mystery buyer? If you're referring to the OEM Volt's talking to, we're only going to get an off-take from them (if it happens) and it would be for Stage 2 as well.

And as for the management team, it's changed has it not? PC recruited Chris Larder last year and he helped FMG get the North Star magnetite project off the ground, he's worked on two other Iron Ore projects in West Africa and even managed a Copper mine in Siberia. I think everyone can agree you want someone technical like him on the management team, not your usual career director who jumps from company to company.

For Trevor, we'd be calling him a genius if the Ukraine war never happened. The ZG asset is very important for us and it enables us to actually pursue the BAM plant in the US.

Anyway, you've waited 10 years Indigo? Less than 2 months till the $100m+ grant is being decided. If all goes well, we'll actually get some favourable debt financing because selling graphite is marginal at the moment but battery anodes aren't, they're extremely profitable and even more so when we're providing our own graphite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.