VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-1040

1. 3,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 553
    Hi Mrgraphite2.
    Totally unsure.
    I think the catalyst now and has always been since iv been holding is the Bunya funding.I feel VRC should of focused more on that from the beginning and not worry about Lithium,gold and buying a mine.The latter are the ones that have tanked our SP, and for obvious reasons.Get the funding,get the stuff out of the ground,create revenue, THEN start to diversify when you have cash flow.Just the smart way of doing business.If TM returns home and says again that funding is progressing well without any hard proof,the SP will shit itself again.Been going on too long now.
    I remember back when i was in SDL and they were trying for years to get finance, in the end the SP shit itself from 60 cents and eventually the company went solvent and shareholders got the Vaseline job,i decided to get out in time with a small loss.If VRC doesnt get finance this year,god help us.
    Iv been hearing "progressing well" . "finalizing" advance talks" ."good buying at these prices "..and all the EV,graphite prices rising links and reports for years.
    Means absolutely zilch if you cant get the shit out of the ground and to the customer. Thats just all hypothetical right now.
    These are just MY thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.401K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 23268662 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 818848 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.