VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I have been invested in Volt for just over a year, and have been...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I have been invested in Volt for just over a year, and have been continuously adding till about a month ago. I think Volt faces a few problems at the moment.

Obviously they have little capital at the moment so a raise in the next few weeks is eventually going to come. But I believe the biggest problem is whilst russia has invaded ukraine I believe a lot of the work trevor has done overseas in the past 6 weeks will be for nothing. Similar to the ESD announcement a few weeks back Volt was targeted specifically by ESD as it was already producing graphite something that not many other asx companies are doing. If he has LOI’s or partnerships from other companies that are not announced they might be hesitant going forward due to the uncertainty with the ukraine mine. Whilst the ukraine is ultimately a small part of the business and we are all here for Bunyu, Ukraine was purchased to initiate these partnerships and assist with the funding (yet to be done).

It will be interesting to see what plays out in the next few weeks in Ukraine and for volt as a company, espically in terms of the debt they owe in the middle of the year. Intrested in what anyone else has to stay, but at the moment I’m not selling, I believe in this management and eventually the fruit will flourish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.262K 1.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 37161321 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5325179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.