VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

jgarrels,You have raised some interesting points and you have...

1. 5,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3660
    jgarrels,

You have raised some interesting points and you have asked for peoples opinions. I will give you mine.

The reality is no one can answer your questions because no one knows the outcome of the Ukraine /Russian conflict. I for one did not believe that Russia would invade Ukraine. I posted earlier today about the enormous cost that would be inflicted on Russia and it's people . I would have expected those influential people in Russia would have been able to convince Putin that this move would come at a huge financial cost to their country. I posted a few weeks ago that Russia stood to lose a lot more than it gained. Obviously for whatever reason those close to him were not able to convince him to change his mind .
    Now the question remains, will these sanctions persuade him to withdraw his troops, or is he hell bent in taking over the Ukraine at whatever the cost and consequences that may come with it.

Without knowing the answer to that question, it is very hard to know what the ramifications are for Volt in respect to their Ukraine mine or the impact of the partnerships from the U.S that have already been announced to the market.
    Whilst stock markets around the world took a sizeable hit it was nothing compared to the pain that the Russians suffered. Their share market got absolutely clobbered. They will suffer more pain in the months ahead because Russia has now alienated itself from the rest of the world. It's actions have been condemned by all countries except China and he has damaged Russia's reputation considerably by breaking trust with the rest of the world. Once broken it will be hard to mend.
    It was also interesting that the U.S market finished in the positive. It was down about 800 points earlier in the day but when Biden announced that there would be no troops sent from America it clawed back it's losses . The Americans do not want to be involved in a costly war and would have been happy to hear from their President that billions of dollars were not going to be spent defending the Ukraine. The market reacted with a big thumbs up . Biden defused the situation somewhat by his decision not to send troops. No one wants to see a full scale war which could ultimately lead to nuclear activity.
    Luckily for Volt shareholders it still has it's main game away from Russia, but as you rightfully pointed out the Ukraine acquisition was always an ace up the sleeve to engage with partners whilst waiting for funding to build the plant in Tanzania.
    In my opinion we will not have to wait too long before we know the outcome of Putin's plans . I don't believe he will not want this conflict to drag out for too long.
    I reckon the next week or so will tell us a lot about Putin and what his end game is. The answers to your questions should become much clearer.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.