VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-1234

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    Don't know what my profanity was so I'll add another asterisk or two and try again.

I have said on a number of occasions over the last few weeks that Adolf Putin wouldn't be that stupid to invade Ukraine because of the consequences to both east and west. Well as it turns out, HE IS that stupid. I didn't think small man syndrome could be so pronounced. We can only hope and pray that innocent civilian casualties in Ukraine along of course with their military who are acting purely defensively, will be at a minimum. It amazes me how one little **** can cause such misery. Hasn't the world been down this path before? On the subject of how ZG is affected, we don't know. Again we prey for the safety of our employees and their families. The ZG mine has been operating for over 80 years and has survived many conflicts within Ukraine and the rest of Europe and no doubt will get through this one too. I would guess that those who have been selling VRC stock over the last couple of days down to levels not seen for quite some time are probably taking a decent hit but each investor will have their reasons apart from the obvious. Keep in mind for all the shares being unloaded there are buyers on the other side who are taking them up. I originally bought in on the prospect of Bunyu and that has not changed. ZG is an important part of VRC but a supplementary one at that and Russia will not be filling our mine over with concrete either. I doubt what the Russian Dictator is doing will be doing us any favours in terms of progressing Bunyu or anything else for that matter in the short term and is making Trevor's mission much more difficult but when there is news to report relevant to our interests in Ukraine then it will be reported. In the meantime as far as VRC is concerned, no news is good news at this point but we continue to hope that the unwarranted aggression against an innocent sovereign state and its people comes to a rapid halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.