VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Here’s hoping you don’t burn a massive hole in your pocket...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Here’s hoping you don’t burn a massive hole in your pocket chief. You’ve talked the talk, perhaps your timing will be better then the old timers here (including me once upon a time). I got burnt by VRC long ago, Bunyu funding blah blah blah, that was every announcement over 2-4 years ago. These guys went everywhere asking for money and got none. Played a gold mine purchase to save there life and now hooked on another obvious play to save face.

I copped a loss but love to observe from far to see how these investments play out for others that I feel for, knowing they are in the crap I was. albeit you will note I haven’t commented on this in years so no, no downramping here. Just facts.

Bottom line, for me the best investment decision I ever made was taking the loss on Volt. Ended up sticking it in a near 7 bagger. Down 75%, went on to make a 700%+ on what was left. I got it all back and some. Others haven’t been so fortunate. You’re giving stick to some that have been around this thread a hell of a lot longer then you, showing total disrespect.

It’s not long till you’ll be either laughing or crying. I suspect the latter, but you’ve done your research. GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.