VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-360

1. 5,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3668
    r3sOurc3,

I have been reading the articles from your recent posts. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it's easy to forget just how big this whole sector is going to grow in the years ahead. This shift to electric vehicles is a life changing event, the likes of which no one has ever experienced. My grand kids are still 15 years away from being old enough to drive. But it's fair to say that they will probably be driving around in electric vehicles and the world then will be a very different place to the world of today . Infact all transportation whether it be by car or truck will most likely be faced with a seismic shift.

I have been watching some Volt shareholders selling their stock down to 3.4c today, and I find myself asking myself why the heck one would want to give something away so cheap when so much is so going on in this battery space. These articles that you have shared clearly indicate the billions and billions of dollars that will be spent by so many in the coming years... I cannot recall another time where I have read so much money being committed to one particular sector by so many Governments around the world and by so many different car manufacturing companies .

I can only draw the conclusion r3sOurc3, that some Volt shareholders are still not getting the magnitude of what lies ahead of us.. They still have not grasped just how well positioned Volt is in the grander scheme of things.

Keep those articles coming by the way. Makes for excellent reading.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.713K 778.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 29046158 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4947877 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.