VRC 14.3% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-502

1. 5,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    Rykster,

We are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

You have become very well known for being a continual down ramper of Volt and forecasting the demise of this company for as long as I can remember . Perhaps you can recall some of your more outrageous claims about management and the nil chances of this company surviving. Your predictions thus far have proven to be worthless. As much as you have tried to undermine Volt, I am happy to report that it now finds itself in the best position it has been since I became a shareholder.

I on the other hand continue to be very confident that Volt will become a serious player in the graphite space and firmly believe that the future looks very bright for all who have the patience . I have admitted several times that funding has taken longer then I had originally aniticpated. But that is the way the sharemarket sometimes works, and watching the progress of other graphite companies it appears to be a common theme. So Volt is not alone on that score. I share the same view as many here that we are getting very close.

At the end of the day one of us will ultimately be proven to be correct . Lets hope whoever got it wrong will be man enough to admit it.

Watch this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.077K 1.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 31512919 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2270287 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.