VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-547

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hadn't followed the thread for a while as got a bit silly. Just caught up and it is quite funny. Particularly liked the comment from onebigmoon regarding talking to himself. VRC is holding up very well in a tough market for small cap explorers, except uranium.

I have on and off owned VRC for over 5 years and was completely out until the last few months, now hold more than I ever have. I like the fact the company owns 2 actual mines in 2 continents, the Tanzanian mine being the largest in the country. Trevor with his hard work (getting well paid mind you) acquiring a business that has existing product sales together with the Graphite mine. With what is going on with the world, for a punter this investment seems quite low risk. If and when they get the Bunyu funding, I see a break out in the stock. When we start to see sales in the Ukraine, surely this is a company that should be well over $2-300mil market cap like MNS and SYR.

Anyway, this is a great story that has taken a while so dont let petty arguments worry you. With Trevor's commitment and Kabunga's continuous belief, I am feeling confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.068K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 30530873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2764984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.