VRC 25.0% 0.3¢ volt resources limited

indigo,""Try feeling what doesn't sit well with you and × it by...

1. 5,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3680
    indigo,

""Try feeling what doesn't sit well with you and × it by 1000 and thats me and some others on here.And before you say i can sell out,I Cant cos i will do my balls!!! So i must wait and hope!!! ""

With all due respect mate, I do remember you telling us when the share price was trading around 1c that you would be gone if the share price ever reached 4c. It managed to get to 4.5c in May . In that month alone it climbed from a low of 2.2c to 4.5c on the back of 850 million shares traded.

I do also remember suggesting that buying some more at 1c to bring your average down could be worthwhile. You were too busy ridiculing management I guess to take my advice seriously. You would have made 400% in just 5 months because there was plenty to be had at 1c.

Your favourite line is ""just another 3 weeks"". How many times have I read that from your good self. The reality is you had every opportunity to get all your money back and more had you grasped that chance. If you had done that, then we would not have had to read your constant, another 3 weeks ha ha!! comment.

To be honest, that has become as tiresome as waiting for the Banks to give Volt the green light.

As far as the company goes Volt currently has enough money to see it through to January . From my own personal perspective that is of the utmost importance. The waiting is painful. No one here would argue. But believe me when I say the constant whinging is not going to make the Banks speed things along. One thing I do know about Banks and how they operate, and that is, they generally take their good time and beat to their own drum.
    Probably because they know we need them more than they need us. That is usually how life works in general. The powerful always have it over the needy.

What we do know is that Volt is nicely positioned with what it currently has. Many here have already voiced this. Infact it has never been in a better position, and as others have already suggested a re rate is not too far away. Whether people are prepared to wait for that is entirely up to them.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.