VRC 10.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hi Tassy,Marketing is very important. No question. During my...

1. 5,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    Hi Tassy,

Marketing is very important. No question. During my time in the industry I saw some companies that were very good at it and others that were average in that department.
    It now carries more relevance than ever before because as I posted the other day Stock Brokers are now playing a lesser role than ever before.
    Once upon a time they would do the salesman pitch to their clients after attending presentations by the company. Now the market is full of day traders and investors who are doing it for themselves. So to get a nice sales pitch from someone inside the company is a good thing.

My thinking is Trevor is of the older school that believes the share price will eventually take care of itself. And quite often that is the case. If you kick enough goals and bring enough good stuff into your story, that can very well happen.
    Trevor has put together an attractive list of assets that he believes will get the company to the value that we all hope for. The gold tenements next door to PDI { market cap 360 million } are certainly worth more than the market is valuing them.. Gold continues to trade above the $1800 mark.
    The Lithium play next door to RIO in Serbia is in a fantastic location. Serbia could very well be one of the major Lithium spots in the world if they choose to be. Time will tell if the govt gets fully behind companies like RIO and make it happen. I believe RIO have already spent about 100 million dollars . { Jadar is set to produce ~58,000 tonnes of lithium carbonate by 2029, which would make Rio Tinto one of the top 10 lithium producers in the world. }
    The fact that Volt have acquired ground right next door is a huge bonus . Lithium will continue to play a major role for many years to come. Hence the reason Trevor made the decision to acquire this land. He would know the importance of Lithium in the grander scheme of things.
    Then of course we have Graphite in two locations. Tanzania and the Ukraine. Bunyu in Tanzania is a monster. It is the largest JORC resource in Tanzania with 461Mt @ 4.9% TGC and a reserve of 127 Mt @ 4.4% TGC. Throw in the fact that only 6% of this area has been explored .
    The mind boggles as to how big this could eventually be with more exploration .
    Our Ukraine mine is currently being overhauled to produce more graphite more economically and Volt have recently appointed very experienced personnel to ensure this happens sooner rather than later.

Consider the fact that there was an article I read recently telling us that the world is fearful that there will not be enough graphite to satisfy the demand and this could impact the amount of EV's that will be built . Bunyu will definately help to satisfy that demand.

When you throw it all together Tassy, it's little wonder that Trevor is a believer that the share price will eventually take care of itself.

It's just a shame those shareholders who continue to sell at these current levels haven't considered the potential that lies ahead for this company..

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.9K 783.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 38779868 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7729597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.