VRC 12.5% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

darcy,Some of the most influential countries in the world are...

1. 5,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3685
    darcy,

Some of the most influential countries in the world are members of Nato. U.S, France, Germany, Canada and England just to name a few. From memory there are about 30 odd countries. These countries would all be trading partners with Russia. If Russia was to invade the Ukraine after being told by these countries not to go that route, then sanctions would be imposed on Russia. Russia would lose out big time.
    If you want to alienate yourself from the rest of the world then invading the Ukraine would be a good place to start. Putin knows this .
    Russia relies to heavily on other countries to supply it with goods that it does not produce itself.
    You have heard of the saying about not biting the hand that feeds you.
    Russia will make many enemies if they proceed with this hostility towards the Ukraine, so therefore for the reasons I have just given you is why I don't think it will happen.
    But hey, those are just my thoughts .

By the way I know you follow the trading on VRC very closely. Did you notice yesterday when there was 1.5 million on the buy side at 2.8c there was approx 25 million wanting to buy and approx 26 million wanting to sell. It was the first in along time that buyers and sellers were around the same. Suddenly 10 million comes out of no where to sell at 2.8c. I thought that was interesting .

Got any thoughts on why someone would put such a huge sell order on when there is so little volume going through .

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.184K 552.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 75918292 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5239231 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.31pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.