VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

FUTURE POTENTIAL, page-963

1. 5,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3667
    Hi Darcy,

""It seems he does not really wants to sell. ""

I think I posted last week when he appeared on the sell side. I made mention at the time that I thought that this guy did not want to sell his stock . Normally when one sees a bigger shareholder who wants to sell his stock, they just come in and dump down to the buyers..
    One can never be sure, but as the days have passed by it certainly looks like he is motivated to stay put.
    It would appear that he is quite happy to stay at 2.8c with his 240,000 dollars worth of shares. He could easily have sold them down to 2.6c and 2.7c when there was over ten million wanting to buy at those two levels. He would have walked away with a few thousand dollars less but in percentage terms it was not going to be a great difference. He would now be gone with a wallet full of cash. But for some unknown reason he is happy to just hang around.

He must be fairly wealthy to just sit tight knowing that he is actually helping to bring the share price lower and therefore his own investment in Volt is also reducing. That doesn't seem to bother him obviously.
    I reckon he has effectively helped to make up the minds of some shareholders to sell their stock. The nervous nellies out there have been happy to sell because they see him as a mountain to huge to climb over. They see that there isn't much buying, so they choose to get out. He would have known what impact he was going to cause but he chose to do it regardless. An interesting tactic.

So the plot thickens as to why one individual would do his utmost to cause other shareholders to panic and sell out, which effectively causes his own investment to reduce at the same time, and therefore lessens the chances of him being able to sell his stock....

I have to say it's one of the more peculiar investment strategies I have witnessed in quite some time Darcy. In fact I would have to put it up there as being totally BIZARRE.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.409K 351.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 26020640 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3190712 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.